Dr Davies sees a limited number of people for medicolegal reports – online, in Swansea and in Cardiff. Current wait is 6-8 weeks.
He has completed Expert Witness Training courses in Advanced Report Writing and Courtroom Skills. Dr Davies has a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychiatry and is a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. He has had recent (2021) experience of NHS work.
Current Instruction Ratio is 75:25 Claimant: Defendant.
Areas of Expertise
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders including Panic Disorder
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms
- Psychiatric aspects of Chronic Pain / Pain Disorder
- Other Psychiatric issues relating to Physical Illness and Trauma incl RTA, Burns
- Psychiatric problems among Health Service & Emergency Service staff
Dr Davies is not a Child Psychiatrist or a Psychiatrist of Learning Disability, so does not report on children or people with Learning Disability.
Summary - for Solicitors
- Usual time to appointment - 4-6 weeks
- Appointment to report - 2-3 weeks
- Fees: £240/hour + VAT
- Locations - Swansea, Cardiff & Remote
- Fixed quotations available
- Payment Terms: 3 months
- Personal Injury: YES
- Clinical Negligence work: YES
- Age range : Age 18 and over